Sydney can!! This girl from the moment she gets up until the moment she falls asleep is saying "ont more cheese". When we say "What?". Just to get her to repeat it, she says "CHEESE". She has grown to greatly love cheese. She wants it for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and snack. Of course, she doesn't get it that much every day, but she would if she could!!! I have to say, it is quite cute. Plus, I'm loving that it's cheese & not "cookie"!! :o)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Can anyone say "cheese"?!
Sydney can!! This girl from the moment she gets up until the moment she falls asleep is saying "ont more cheese". When we say "What?". Just to get her to repeat it, she says "CHEESE". She has grown to greatly love cheese. She wants it for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, and snack. Of course, she doesn't get it that much every day, but she would if she could!!! I have to say, it is quite cute. Plus, I'm loving that it's cheese & not "cookie"!! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, we love camping! Maybe we can meet up somewhere sometime. Emily was two before we ever dared take that child! Titus was 4 weeks old! He went on 5 camping trips between the ages of 1 and 3 months. This beautiful weather is so tempting...
That is so cute!
Amazing. You should ask Uncle Na Na what my favorite food is...
It's CHEESE!!!!!
Post a Comment