Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Fun in the backyard
Today was a super fun day! We worked out in the yard & played. The yard is coming along nicely, if I do say so myself!! I have been looking forward to spending afternoons out there. Finally, today I was able to! Yay! I took a few pictures of Sydney playing. It was so fun to see her explore. She played with the flowers, rocks, & dirt. Ryan told me at one point that she was eating the dirt!! I was so proud. Now, that might sound funny to a mom, but I was totally proud of her!!! I do not want a prissy little girl who will not get dirty. I want a little girl who can have fun with the best of them. Just proves she's mine! If you want to see the pictures, you can go to our web gallery or website. The sites are web.mac.com/ryanandlesli and gallery.mac.com/ryanandlesli. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment