God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend with the Parents!!

Last weekend was a great weekend. Saturday, Ryan's parents came to visit. It was the first time they had been to our house. It was nice showing it off to them. We've been working hard to get it decorated & the yard looking nice. It was great to be able to show it off. 

Shortly after they arrived, we headed to Louisville. We had hoped to go to the Zoo, but the weather did not cooperate. Instead, we headed to one of the malls & Target. We had a lot of fun shopping. We got Sydney a small chair to use outside. As soon as we got it off the shelf & her out of the buggy, she ran over to it and climbed up in it. It was cute. I can't wait to get it out for her to use. 

After our Louisville outing, we headed back to the house. We had planned on grilling hamburgers, but with it raining we decided not to make the guys stand out in the rain. So, we headed to Mr. Gatti's. The one here in E-town is new & we really like going there. His parents headed home after Gatti's & we headed home as well. We were lazy the rest of the evening.

Sunday we headed to church & then hung out at home the rest of the day. Ryan worked on his school work while Sydney and I played inside & out. It was a GREAT weekend. :o) I hope you all had a great weekend, too!! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Glad ya'll had a good weekend!