God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not Great Hosts

If you read my last blog about having one of my bestest friends come to visit, you know we had a good time...all except Sydney. She had a good time. She just got sick while Crysty was here. As it turns out, we have ALL gotten sick! I got a message from Crysty yesterday saying that she was sick & had been for a day or so. It seems that we adults got the virus much worse than our little counterpart. While I'm thankful she didn't get it as bad as we have, did we really have to be worse? Ah...I hope that we will all be better by tomorrow so that our sickness doesn't interfere with our Easter weekend plans! 

Thanks, Crysty, for coming!! Sorry we got you sick! I promise, we don't make it a habit to get our guests sick!! You can come back one day. ;o)

No comments: