Well...mostly. We have a few things we have to get from the apartment. We still have to clean there, too. So, the work is not done. The big stuff is, though! Thank goodness!
A HUGE thanks to my family (that includes you, Kacey ;o) ) for helping us move. They're always there when we need them. I think Nathan counted that this is our 7th move since we've been married!! It hurts my muscles to think about it right now! We've always moved out of neccessity, except for this move. So, thanks family for always being there to help!!!!
The weather yesterday afternoon & most of today has been sunny & beautiful!! I have had the windows open while I've been unpacking. It's been great!! Unfortunately, the rain & cold weather are back heading this way (according to my grandma). I was a little sad to hear it. It has been so nice to have a taste of spring! Hopefully soon, spring will be here for good. For now, I'm enjoying the warmth as I'm making this place home.
Thanks to all for your warm wishes & prayers as we were hunting & then moving! God has found us the perfect little place, and we're saving money, too!!! He has always been faithful, even if I was impatient. :o/
No comments:
Post a Comment