My friend, Crysty, from Dallas, has been here for 5 days!! It has been GREAT having her here. She was one of my closest friends in Texas & I have missed her dearly. It had almost been a year since I had seen her, but as soon as we got together it felt like we were together just yesterday. I am blessed to have a friend like that! Thursday afternoon, I picked her up at Lipscomb. We then headed to Opry Mills!! We were in search of an Easter dress for Sydney. After much searching & ending at Rivergate Mall, we were successful. Yay! We then headed home.
Friday, we went to Louisville to shop for Easter dresses for ourselves! I was successful in finding & buying mine. Crysty has picked hers out, but will be making the purchase in Dallas. It was so much fun shopping with her!!
Saturday we were L-A-Z-Y!! It was great! We watched home improvement shows all day. After all the education in decorating, we should be qualified as interior designers!! Well, the day could have been better since Sydney had a stomach virus & was not feeling well. Because of that, it was the perfect day to be lazy.
Sunday we weren't quite as lazy, but still had our moments. Sydney was still sick, but felt better than Saturday.
Today was the sad day. The day that we took Crysty back to the airport. If it wasn't for the fact that she hadn't seen her husband in almost a week, we probably would have kidnapped her & not let her go back to Dallas!
We had a great time! I am so thankful to have a friend that can live 650 miles away, but always feel like she's right next door. There aren't that many out there like her. Thanks, Crysty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment