God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2008

S-N-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!

We woke up this morning to over 6" of snow!! We haven't measured, but it is definitely over 6"!! It was great! Thank goodness the Reserves canceled drill weekend for Ryan! We were all able to stay home & play. 

We went out this afternoon & played in the snow. Sydney has been looking out the doors and windows saying, "Snow!" So, we figured we ought to bundle her up and get her out in it. She wasn't so sure about it at first. After a while, she would crawl around & just squeal. It was pretty cool. She was not happy when her mean mama made her come in!! It was a fun time for all!

Ryan was a sweetheart & got our sidewalks and porches cleaned off. Now Sam can go out without getting covered up! Thanks, Baby! Although I think you had fun doing it, it was nice of you to take the time to do it. I have an awesome husband!! He steps in whenever needed & rarely complains! 

For some reason, I have not been able to get Blogger to allow me to upload pictures to this blog. If you want to see pictures of our day, go to gallery.mac.com/ryanandlesli. I've uploaded them there as well as several other albums. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE SNOW!!!! We got a few inches here as well, and for a couple of brief hours my yard was a winter wonderland. "I'm dreaming of a white . . . Easter."

Lesli said...

Oh please no! I LOVED the snow we had, but do not wish for a white Easter. I guess if we could be in the house & not leave, a white Easter would be ok. Since we'll be traveling, I would rather not have any snow!! See you Easter! ;o)