God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Off again!


Tomorrow morning we begin our vacation!! Florida here we come. We will stay with Kit & Laura (Ryan's brother & sister-in-law) tomorrow night to break up the drive. Since we don't get to see them very often, we are really excited!! I think we'd be excited even if we got to see them all the time! They're awesome siblings to us & role models for Sydney. Saturday we'll head to Florida, Ormond Beach to be exact. I have been looking forward to this trip ever since we began thinking of it!! I LOVE the beach. Since I believe Ryan is ADHD, he has never been very eager to take a beach vacation. This one just kind of happened & I have been thankful for it!



The three of us need some much needed time away. You say, but you live in a city without anyone around you. "Time away" doesn't mean from people this time. It means from Ryan's work & school. He's been working so hard that we all feel we need some serious play time!

I've been looking forward to the sunrises & sunsets seen from the beach. The days being lazy by the pool & beach and then I see...weather.com had forecast rain EVERY DAY we're there!! Ah...hurricanes! It seems that we will be there just in time for the hurricane to make it's mark on Florida. No, the hurricane won't hit Florida, but it looks to bring plenty of rain. So, now I'm praying for some sunshine!! PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!! I'll give the full report when I get back.

No comments: