God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Family weekend

In just a few hours we will be heading to Paducah to begin our family weekend. Tomorrow morning my parents, Nathan, Ryan, Sydney, and I are heading to Lincoln, Il to visit some of our extended relatives. Most of the time when I'm talking about my extended family I am talking about my father's family. This weekend is all about my mom's family. I haven't seen them in 8 years!!! Since my wedding was a quick wedding (For those of you who don't know, Ryan was called up shortly after 9-11 and we married before he shipped out. I planned my wedding in 36 hours!), my family was not able to come to it. We all have been horrible about keeping in touch! Recently though, we have started trying and have pulled together for one weekend. They have not met Ryan or Sydney, so it should be a lot of fun. Plus, one of my cousins has had 2 kids that I have never met. This weekend is just what we all need! I'll be sure to post when we get back on Sunday!

Only 7 more days until our vacation!!!!!! Whoohoo!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUL visit with your family while Kevin & I watch over baby Einstein.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my last blog.