God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Getting better

Sydney's crawl is getting much better. I don't say that being critical only to say that it is coming much easier for her. Since she is becoming more advanced, she has begun to explore. It is so funny the things that keep her attention--the bottom of her high chair, the bottom of the table, the remotes in the basket beside the TV, the hardwood floor, and the tile floor. It is quite amusing & interesting to see things through her eyes. It makes perfect sense. She's never really seen the bottom of the high chair. It would make sense that she would want to touch it and see what it is like.

I often wonder if how I watch Sydney learn & understand new things that is how God is watching me...with amusement at times. Honestly, I really don't know. I'm still the kid in that relationship. I only hope that he has more amusement as he watches me and less frustration. As mentioned in many blogs before, I have a tendancy to be a slow learner.

--------------------------------------------

This weekend was a great weekend. We didn't really do anything, but we were together. It seems that there are so many times that we are physically together but for whatever reason we aren't mentally or emotionally together. Does that make sense? With so much going on in our lives and add a 9 month old to it, it is hard to keep connected to each other. But this weekend I feel we actually did that. It was great!! It SO makes me look forward to our vacation that is coming up at the end of this month. We will have 9 days of just us!!! Plus, we'll be at the beach--BONUS! Well, that's a bonus for me. Hopefully Ryan will learn to love it!! :-/ We'll see. I'm just looking forward to spending some time as a family with no other obligations! Whoohoo!

No comments: