God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

New Look & Paducah

So, I had the little one asleep...well, Ryan did really. I've been tired of the look of my blog, so I decided I would give it a change. We'll see if this new look sticks around.

Ryan and I decided last night that we are heading to Paducah next weekend!! We got tickets from American Airlines for $79 round-trip to St. Louis!!! Once we saw that deal, we just couldn't pass it up. Sydney will be 3 months old tomorrow & has changed so much lately. It has been two months since we have been in Paducah, so I think she's due a visit. We can't wait to see our family and friends. It will be a quick, quick trip in. I am thankful that we will be able to go to Reidland while we are in. That will let us see those friends that we don't always get to see. I love worshipping there while we are in. That is HOME. It always will be. The people there are as much my family as my own blood relatives...more really. So, I'm thankful that we will be able to worship with them. We look forward (can't wait, really) to see you all!! Paducah, here we come!

1 comment:

summer said...

i lov ethe new look and am jealous you are getting to visit family. have fun!!!
summer