God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, January 05, 2007

She slept!!!

This is a monumental day for both of us! She slept last night from 11:30 pm to 5:15 am!!! My loving husband took the feeding when she woke up at 5:15 since he was already getting up at that time. So, I got to sleep until 8:15!! Whoohoo!! I had almost 9 hours of sleep. I feel like a new woman! (Can you tell by all the "!!"?!) She was also in a much better mood this morning. She is normally happy, but this morning she wanted to P-L-A-Y! We had fun for the hour she was up after her bottle. She's now down for her morning nap and due up in about 15 mins. Hopefully this is a new corner & she will begin sleeping more. I start working next week. Granted, I will only be working part-time, but it would be nice to have rest before I go to work the next morning. Now, I know better than to think she will sleep great every night, but hopefully she will start at least sleeping more than she has been. I made it!! :-)

No comments: