God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Plane ride

We fly out Saturday morning to head to Paducah to see family. I have to say that I am quite apprehensive about it. People are not very tolerant of a screaming baby on a plane. I completely understand why. I was one of them . Now having to do it, I have much more sympathy for mom & baby in that situation. There is NO way to calm a baby if they flat don't want to be calmed. Luckily, Sydney doesn't have those moods very often. I also feels sorry for the baby. I'm sure many times with young babies they are crying because of the pressure in their ears. I would cry, too! Anyway, I pray for everyone involved that the flights to and from St. Louis go well. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Try to time a feeding during take-off and landing... and if all else fails, try a little Benedryl. People joke about it, but that's what my pediatrician long ago told me to do (or maybe it was the veterinarian...) Anyway, it does help :-) Hope to see you this weekend!

summer said...

have fun and just be glad you are traveling with your husband who can defend you both and not two more children under five!!! i was terrified when i traveled with micah, anna, and bekah when bekah was3 months old. good luck. we will miss you. i know you will have a great time.
loveya,
summer