I received this list in an email from BabyWeekly today. It is a list of definitions we get after having kids. I thought some were hilarious, but all were funny!! I hope you enjoy.
Amnesia: The condition that enables a woman who has gone through labor to make love again.
Feedback: The inevitable result when your baby doesn't appreciate the pureed carrots.
Full name: What you call your child when you're really mad at him.
Grandparents*: The people who think your children are wonderful even though they're sure
you're not raising them right.
Hearsay: What toddlers do when anyone mutters a dirty word.
Impregnable: A woman whose memory of labor is still vivid.
Independent: How we want our children to be as long as they do everything we say.
Ow: The first word spoken by children with older siblings.
Puddle: A small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry shoes and socks into it.
Show off: A child who is more talented than yours.
Sterilize: What you do to your first baby's pacifier by boiling it and to your last baby's pacifier by blowing on it.
Two minute warning: When your baby's face turns red and she begins to make those familiar grunting noises.
*I have to say that Sydney's grandparents are GREAT! They in NO way make us feel like we are raising her in the wrong way. If they think it, they sure don't show it. (Just wanted to throw that disclaimer in!) :-)
Oh...here is the tag I was suppose to do several days ago:
5 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1) I can turn my tongue upside down.
2) I LOVE the big city, but long for peaceful weekends in the country.
3) I can only sleep if my hair is not in a pony tail, socks are off, and bedroom door is closed.
4) I long for a vacation on a beach.
5) I think the cutest thing in the world is my daughter's smile. (Ok, you probably already knew that one about me.) :o)
Have a GREAT Friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment