God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sydney's stages

Sydney can now officially say: mama, dada, and...no no. Ah...I knew this day would come. I just didn't think it would come before she was 1! I don't think she knows what it means yet, thank goodness, but she says it all the time! In her gibbergabber she'll say "no no mama, no no dada". Although it is a lost cause I'm sure, I'm trying not to say it as much in hopes to delay the meaning of the word. Ha! I know it won't work, but what else can I do?

She talks ALL THE TIME! It's cute. She talks to me, to her food, to her toys, to the tv (whether it's on or off), and to air...I think. It is neat to see her interacting with nothing. I wish she had more interaction with other people...I'm working on that one.

Another thing she's been doing recently is standing. I was convinced she'd be a slow one to walk since she's taken her time on everything else. She's always been content in whichever stage she's in. Should be a reality check to me! It's amazing how much you can learn from a baby! Anyway, she's been pushing herself off of something on the floor & then standing for quite a while. She hasn't taken a step yet, but since she's got her balance already, I'm sure it isn't too far away. I was so anxious for her to start crawling. I think it was because it was the first time that I could watch what was going on in that little brain of hers--see what she thought was interesting. It has been cool seeing things through her eyes. Now on to the subject of walking, I can wait on that one. I have an idea of how complicated my daily chores are going to be once she masters the art of walking!! I'm just now getting use to getting things done in this stage! Do you ever get past the catch-up stage as parents? I feel like as soon as I get close to comfortable, she changes! It definitely keeps me on my toes!

Well, that's the latest on the little one. I welcome any suggestions for the "no no" stage. :-)

No comments: