God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Unexpected days

I love days that take an unexpected turn...for the better of course. I woke up today to a sick girl. She is not running a fever, but can only keep Pedialite down. I'm thankful that she can at least keep that down, and for the most part is in a very good mood. While I was feeling sorry for myself & giving updates of how many times I've had to change clothes to Ryan, I found out some good news in the lives of a few close people around me. Suddenly, my day was a lot brighter and cheery. I then laughed at the 4th time I had been thrown up on & went on with my day. (Luckily, she hadn't had any food in several hours so it was only formula--not so bad.) It is so funny how you can completely change your day by the mood your in! My mom has always told me, and you've probably heard me say it, that you choose your mood. She's right. And when you choose your mood, you choose the kind of day you are going to have! Hope you all are choosing to have a good day! ;-)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

God bless your mom and your attitude! That is so true and a lesson so many people need to learn. Hope "little bit" is healthy again soon!