Today we worked on the house. It has been the first Saturday we have taken to really clean in quite a while. Our place wasn't that dirty, but we still had boxes from our move that we had to decide what to do with. We were spoiled in our last place with big closets. Unfortunately, this place isn't so spacious in the closet department. Anyway, we worked on it today & got the final things hung that needed to be hung. Why did we work on it today? Ryan's mom is coming to visit tomorrow. My mom came and we worked on the house some, but not as hard as for Ryan's mom. I kept asking myself all day what the difference is. I think I figured it out. My mom saw my room as a teenager. Nothing really would surprise her after that!! I am happy with our progress! It looks great. Our hard work has definitely paid off. So, that's how I spent my day!
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
P.S. Ryan got to play with an iPhone today...of course, the highlight of his day!! He thought it was very cool, but not worth $600!
No comments:
Post a Comment