God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Father's Day (early)

Since I will be away from the computer this weekend, I decided to post this early.


Happy 1st Father's Day, Ryan!

A year ago we were anticipating the little beauty that would come. You are so precious with her! She loves you so much. It is the highlight of my day to see her reaction to you walking in the door in the afternoon. It is absolutely adorable. Thank you for loving her as you do. You are an amazing father & she is blessed to have you in her life. Thank you for loving me and loving God. To say that we are the luckiest girls in the world is a huge understatement. I love you! I hope this Father's Day is an extra special one for you!!! Remember, I'm on diaper duty that day, so the day can't be all bad, right?! LOVE YOU!

No comments: