God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Paul McCartney fan


The funniest thing happened a couple of weeks ago. We were in Nashville. Nathan came over to the hotel to get Sydney and I for the day while Ryan worked. While I was getting ready Nathan noticed that everytime a commercial for Paul McCartney's new CD came out, Sydney would stop what she was doing and turn to the TV. She would watch the TV until the commercial was over. We laughed about it and didn't think anymore of it. A week or so later, the same thing happened at home. Then Ryan decided to download the song from ITunes. Everytime my daughter hears Dance Tonight by Paul McCartney it gets her undivided attention. If she is crying, she hushes. If she is playing, she stops. It is the craziest thing--especially since neither Ryan nor I have ever played Paul McCartney to her! Anyway, I figured this was definitely blogworthy. He has a fan...8 months old, but she is definitely a fan!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The Beatles still work for Kacey and she's almost 21! It's fun to see what catches their attention!