God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gran's visit

Sunday afternoon Ryan's mom (aka Gran) came for a visit. She stayed until yesterday afternoon. We had a great visit! Sunday night we watched Blue Comedy Tour and saw fireworks from our front deck. The local mega-church did fireworks. It isn't far from our apartment. So when we heard pops during our movie, Ryan went to check out the noise. We could see the fireworks from our place! How cool!! That meant all of us could enjoy it. I really wanted to see fireworks this year, but wasn't sure that Sydney would enjoy it since she doesn't like loud noises. She did watch these & seemed to like them.

On Saturday we met Ryan in Louisville for lunch & Gran initiated me in to Value City. I had heard of the stores before & even seen one, but had never been it. It was pretty cool...kind of like a big Big Lots. Sydney came out with a few things.

We had a great time together & look forward to many more visits! :-)

No comments: