God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update on my back

I went to the doctor today and found out that I sprained my back. How weird?! He said I could have done it many different ways. He said the most common way (not the way it happened with me) he hears of is someone bending over in the shower to pick up something they dropped and sneezing. That to me sounded a little odd. Anyway, I'm not sure how mine happened, but that's the story. He put me on a muscle relaxer and anti-inflamatory and said I should be much better by Monday. Yay!

I am extremely thankful to my WONDERFUL mother-in-law for agreeing to keep my little one today & tomorrow to let me rest. Thank you, Rita! Hopefully by Monday, I will be a new woman! Thanks to all for keeping me in your prayers. Xoxo!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

hope it feels better soon! I have bent over and sneezed/coughed and felt a twinge in my back. Not sure I outright sprained it, but what the doc said is true. Strange, but true....

Stephanie said...

Let's see . . . maybe you have done some heavy lifting lately - perhaps moving boxes into a new home? Or maybe you have packed and unpacked one too many suitcases traveling lately. Or maybe you bent over to pick up "little bit" and sneezed. Or maybe you bent over to pick up "little bit" and SHE sneezed. Or maybe . . . well, you get the picture! You're a busy gal! Enjoy your "down time" and FEEL BETTER!