God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was WONDERFUL! We went to church with my family--including my grandmother and uncle. After church, we went back to my mom's house where my dad and Ryan grilled pork chops and chicken. The lunch was delicious!! We ate out back on the patio where the weather was absolutely perfect. I think it was close to 6 o'clock before we went back inside! Ryan, Sydney, my mom, dad, & I took a walk at dusk around the neighborhood. We ended the day with the movie The Pursuit of Happyness. It was an absolutely perfect day!!

Well...perfect minus my back still hurting. I'm not sure what is wrong with it & am hoping to get into a doctor soon. I've been trying to take it easy, but with a 6 month old it is very difficult. A few of you have asked about it over email, so I thought I would give you an update.

While we were in Paducah, Ryan found out that he is working in Nashville, TN Monday-Wednesday this week. So, Sydney and I decided to stay in Paducah until Ryan heads back to E-town. How fun?! We got to spend the day yesterday with my grandmother. It was such a wonderful day for all of us! Today, we are being lazy and hanging out at my mom's. It looks to be a good day!

Oh! while we were at my grandmother's yesterday Sydney rolled over from her back to her front!! Whoohoo! Before the day was over, she rolled over 4 times! I was so excited for her. She looked at me like, "What is your problem?" When I was telling her good job. Oh well. I'm happy for my baby girl. Maybe she will crawl before she walks! We'll see...

No comments: