God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I haven't been blogging because there really hasn't been anything to blog about. We had a GREAT weekend last weekend. Ryan worked his butt off Monday-Thursday & was given Friday off because of it! We had a 4 day weekend. Friday we went to a huge flea market in Louisville. Saturday we spent some time working on our apartment--made progress! Sunday we went to church & I returned a few items at various stores that didn't fit/work while Ryan worked on his paper. Monday we decided to really play and went to the Louisville Zoo. It was H-O-T!!! But we still had a lot of fun..."we" being Ryan and me. Sydney slept through 3/4 of the zoo! She had fun while she was awake though.

While Sydney was awake at the zoo, she ended up making herself an exhibit. I looked up from the all white alligator to see that Sydney had drawn a crowd around her. Trying to figure out what she had done & why everyone was giggling (at this moment I began to feel my stomach creep up into my throat!), I looked down at her face. She was grinning! She had been looking at a family nearby and just grinning & grinning! At one time, she was smiling so big that she shut her eyes. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it. It was cute & embarrassing at the same time! Ah, we very well could possibly have our hands full with her in a few years! I'm just thankful that she's a happy child.

Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend as much as we did! We actually got to sleep in our own beds on the weekend for a change! (Don't get me wrong, I love being in Paducah! I also love my bed!) ;-)

No comments: