God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sydney feeds herself

Last night, Ryan put Sydney's cereal in front of her and went back into the kitchen to get something to drink for himself. While he was in there, Sydney decided she would just feed herself. I was sitting on the couch and heard an noise & looked over at her. As soon as I saw her I started laughing. Ryan then looked up and shook his head! Just more proof she's mine! It was so cute I let her eat a little more while I took pictures. She couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about. After all, she was just eating.


Here she is looking at Ryan like, "What?! I'm just eating. What's so interesting?" She didn't miss a beat! Just kept on going.

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

She is just too cute. I can't wait to see ya'll again, someday. Love you!

janjanmom said...

I remember cereal baths!