After the Zoo, my dad joined us & we went to Famous Dave's. I had never heard of it before, but it was good! We left there & went downtown for Nashville's City Fest. It was...an experience! Ha! It really was great. They shut down a few of the streets & had a stage set up where several big names performed. The part that made it "an experince" was when one of the first performers started his set.
From the second it started it was LOUD. I have never heard anything go from zero to hurting loud that fast before, but he did. Sydney was not happy at all. So, I grabbed her out of the stroller & dashed down an alley to get away from the noise. Once away, she was completely fine again. It was quite funny though. The further you got away from this artist, the better he sounded! All in all, it was a ton of fun. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
4 comments:
I love the pic of Syd in her goggles/sunglasses!!!
I love the pic of Syd with her uncle Nathan!
In response to Stephanie, I think my face is saying, "geez, you feel asleep AGAIN?!" yay for the comfy sweatshirt.
It's funny. If you click on the picture of Sydney and me and look in my sunglasses, you will see Ryan taking the picture and Nathan and my mom trying to get Sydney to smile! It's a picture of all of us!Funny!
Post a Comment