God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

12 weeks old!




Sydney is 12 weeks old today!! I can't believe it has been that long already. Here are a couple of pics from the last week.

We have almost made it our first week back at work/in daycare. I keep telling myself that I have one more day & then I get 4 with her!! Don't get me wrong, I do love my job. I just miss her so much during the day! I am thankful to the church for letting me go part-time & thankful to God for giving us the funds for me to be able to do so. Anyway, I have almost survived my 1st week!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

summer said...

she's getting so big and so beautiful!!!! i'm glaad you both survived your fisrt week!!!
summer