Sunday we spent about 30 minutes at the park. Sydney slept through most of it, but Ryan and I had a great time. :-) I thought I would share this picture with you.
Lesli, You are both beautiful! And Ryan too I guess. Hope things are beginning to settle down. I remember all the advice you get those first few months. The best advice I got was listen to your gut feelings, find someone who's hd a baby in the last five years and ask them questions if you need advice. Smile and say thank you, to anyone who gives advice and haven't had a baby in many years. Much love to you all. Lynn
5 comments:
Beautiful photo!
That picture is gorgeous! I hope ya'll are doing well. Give me a call when you feel up to it/have time. Love you!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. We're so glad everyone is doing well.
Lesli,
You are both beautiful! And Ryan too I guess. Hope things are beginning to settle down. I remember all the advice you get those first few months. The best advice I got was listen to your gut feelings, find someone who's hd a baby in the last five years and ask them questions if you need advice. Smile and say thank you, to anyone who gives advice and haven't had a baby in many years. Much love to you all. Lynn
I totally love this picture. It may be the sweetest one I have ever seen!! I hope you are having much fun!! Nap often!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment