God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not much new

I haven't blogged recently because there hasn't been much to blog about. I'm still on bedrest although my blood pressure has been normal lately. So, I'm filling my days with meaningless activities like watching tv, playing online, or napping. Yesterday and today I did get a change. Summer and the girls came over for lunch and to visit for a little bit today. It was really nice to have company. Crysty came over last night and hung out. Those two better watch it or they're going to spoil me & I won't know what to do with the days I'm alone! Jk. It was nice to have both of them stop by for a visit.

Besides that, I have no new news. I'm sure my blog will be pretty silent until the little one arrives...probably even a little after. It is funny, though. You would think with all of this time on my hands I would have a ton of deep thoughts to contribute into blogworld. Huh. Well, maybe I'm just not as deep of a person as I thought. Who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there. here is not much longer before you will never be bored with the mundane days of bedrest again. motherhood is speeding toward you fast!!! enoy as much as you can these next few days. she will be here before you know it!!
summer