Thoughts and ramblings of a blessed wife and mom
sweet picture!! sweet daddy and baby girl. hang in there through these tough but oh so precious first days!!summer
Precious picture! I forgot to tell you when I showed the pictures from the hospital to my mom she said, "She looks just like Ryan!" I thought that was cute. Love ya'll!
Make Ryan lay flat on the couch and put Lauren on his chest. It is best if they are both asleep. Then take a hundred pictures because it is so sweet!!I love Daddy and baby pictures!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
sweet picture!! sweet daddy and baby girl. hang in there through these tough but oh so precious first days!!
summer
Precious picture! I forgot to tell you when I showed the pictures from the hospital to my mom she said, "She looks just like Ryan!" I thought that was cute. Love ya'll!
Make Ryan lay flat on the couch and put Lauren on his chest. It is best if they are both asleep. Then take a hundred pictures because it is so sweet!!
I love Daddy and baby pictures!!
Post a Comment