God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's...

It's a girl!!!!

We found out today that we are having a girl!! We're so excited. Can you tell?! Now we just have to figure out her name. We have 4 more months, so I'm not really worried about it. I'm just thankful that we have a healthy baby girl on the way.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh, girls are great! Well, so are boys... Anyway, I'm so glad you were able to find out! Of course, the Doctor told us Philip was going to be Mallory, but the day before he was born, the midwife was listening to the hearbeat and said, I'm sorry, but this is a BOY! So we had to choose a boy name real fast... and she was right! Shows you how much doctors know, huh? Anway, congratulations on the baby GIRL!