God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Starting to look pregnant

Thank goodness I'm finally starting to look pregnant. For the past few months I have just looked like I ate too much. But now, I look like I'm pregnant. I really feel the pics make me look like I'm showing more than I am...maybe it is the dress or the camera. Ryan says it looks about the same, but it doesn't look like what I see in the mirror. Anyway, I'm very happy to be in this stage! I have felt fat up until now...not that I don't still have those days. But now I know that people look at me and realize that I am pregnant. I had a lady tell me today at church that I got pregnant overnight because I wasn't showing at all when she saw me last week. For the most part, that's true. I really have changed in the last week. What I wear also plays a part. In some clothes I'm still able to hide it a bit. In other clothes, like this dress, I'm not at all! There are occassions and moods for both. Some days I want to shout it to the world and really show and other days I just want to look as skinny as possible without showing. Moods...

I thought I would share the pics with you. We finally found a camera that we could upload to the computer...still haven't found the good one yet. Oh well. We will.

Hope you've all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

summer said...

you look so beautiful!!! and your apartment does, too! :-)
love you,
summer

Anonymous said...

You look adorable, Lesli! There really is a little bean growing in there! ;)
Love you,
Laura

the Kimberlins said...

I love that dress on you! You looked great Sunday and I think it shows in that dress, but today you weren't showing. I am so excited I get to be here with you all the time for all of this...I guess the only thing that could make it more fun is if we were both expecting..hahaha. Maybe in three years when you have your 2nd we can have babies togther. LOL. I love you and am so glad you are here.

Sandy said...

You look great! I was always glad to show and never even attempted to look skinny (probably because it was a lost cause). I still have a soft spot for maternity clothes and have to remind myself that I'm NOT interested in that cute outfit in the window of Motherhood!