God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

NOT a pic of our baby, but cute


This is NOT a picture of our baby, we won't see him/her for another 2 1/2 weeks. I was sent this link in an email this morning and just had to share it. It is at 18 weeks, where I am now. So cute!!! It makes me anticipate our next appointment so much more! I've said that we won't pay for the 3-D sonogram, but seeing how clear this is...it really makes me wish we would.

Hope you all have a GREAT Friday!!!

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

that is so amazing! I didn't even know they could do 3D pictures. Wow, I am so excited for you!

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

Michael and I did 3D pictures and it was worth every penny. We went to a place out in Grapevine, window in the womb, and they put over 25 pictures on a cd for us to print out and share. It was really amazing and I suggest it to everyone who is having a baby. We went at 30 weeks-they say much after that the baby can be a little to big and won't fit good in the screen. I don't think it ruined to surprised of seeing her for the first time either, just gave us a little peek.