God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pics

I have been asking Ryan to help me find the camera so that we can take a picture of my belly, but so far we haven't had any luck. I am really starting to show now. I'm not huge, but it's starting to look obvious that I'm pregnant & didn't just eat too much. My mom got me a scrapbook for my pregnancy, but so far I only have one picture to put in it!! You really can't make a scrapbook without pics! Hopefully soon I will be able to take some soon. I will post them when I do.

I was told when I got pregnant how much weight I should gain over the 9 months. It definitely isn't easy to watch that scale go higher and higher. So, I've decided not to watch the scale at all. I honestly have no idea where it is at the moment & would love to keep it that way. I'm staying in check by my doctor's visits, but I don't plan to watch it more than that. Looking in the mirror is definitely hard enough without watching those numbers climb! Since I haven't been watching the scale, my attitude has been much better about the weight gain. So, I must be doing something right. :-)

Those are my random thoughts for the evening. Sorry I don't have anything deeper to say. I can think of a few topic, but honestly don't want to think enough to put them down in writing. It's 8:42 PM and I'm heading to bed in 18 minutes!!!

Hope you all are having a great week!! (2 1/2 weeks until we find out the sex of the baby!!! whoohoo!!)

Love you all!

No comments: