God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The big day...again

The 20th is yet again the big day!

Last Friday I had to go to the doctor for some problems I was having. They did an ultrasound, but couldn’t find the sex of the baby because the he/she was keeping it’s legs together & the umbilical cord was also in the way! So frustrating!! We were so excited to get to find out early and then couldn’t. Well…that definitely shows it’s a child of mine!!! J Oh well.

BUT I scheduled an ultrasound with a place that does them just for fun. It is basically to get the pictures & to find out the sex of the baby. Since Ryan’s boss originally gave him the day off to be with me & go to the doctor, I scheduled this appointment for the same day. Hopefully my child will be less stubborn than me, and we will find out that day. I’ll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You look beautiful! I hope your baby will cooperate next time.