I am going home!! It is so funny that I call Dallas home & Paducah home. I guess Paducah will always be home. It is that way for both of us.
I can honestly say that I am SOOO ready to be on that plane Thursday! Nathan & I have not had a birthday together since he went to Abilene & I am excited to share this weekend with him! I know I've blogged about this before, but I really am excited!!
So, that's what's on my mind this week. Thinking about packing, getting Sam taken care of (our WONDERFUL friends Scott & Tricia are going to keep him while we're gone!!), and getting Nathan here is what is on my mind. Nathan is just as excited as I am. He called me yesterday all excited & ready to go. I think we all just need a break & some time together.
Thursday night we'll get into town & probably crash pretty soon after getting home since we'll get in so late. Friday night we're going to go to eat somewhere with my family and Ryan's parents. That will be a lot of fun. The rest of the weekend is devoted to spending time together with Nathan & having a birthday weekend!! Thank you, Ryan, for giving me this gift for my birthday!! :) I am so excited to have an old fashioned birthday. LOVE YOU!!!
I hope you all are having a great start to the week & anticipating this weekend as much as I am even if you don't have a birthday!
To my Reidland folk...see you soon!! :)
Love you all,
Lesli
4 comments:
hope you have a GREAT trip!!
Lesli,
Hope your time here lives up to your expectations. Maybe we could go to lunch when everyone else is working. Lynn
I've never seen anyone so excited to get older!! LOL.
Hope your visit is awesome!
Lynn,
My mom will be off that week, but I would LOVE for the three of us to go out for lunch one day! It will be like old times!! Can't wait to see you!
Love you,
Lesli
Post a Comment