God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spring is coming!

I absolutely LOVE this time of year!! It is 87 degrees at the moment & sunny! What a prefect day! Yesterday it was in the upper 70s & sunny. After work, Ryan and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. I love afternoons like that!

This time of year puts me in such a good mood. It is so refreshing to be able to open the windows and let the fresh air in. I am planning on enjoying every day we get like this because in Texas, it doesn't stay too long. Sure, it is typically sunny but most of the year it is a lot hotter than I care for. So, days like these to me are little ways that God smiles down at us. Aren't we lucky to have a God who cares about our world enough to make seasons?! We would never appreciate a day like today if they were all the same. Thank you God for creating our world to be beautiful and amazing in so many ways.

I hope this blog finds each of you with great weather and smiles on your faces!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I really identify with you on the season thing. I was just thinking about the seasons yesterday. They are so parallel to our life in many ways. Spring represents renewed and refreshed life. It was 78 in Paducah yesterday and 75 the day before. I am soaking it in. Topaz and I have been on several runs this week. Enjoy it.