God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

Great Weekend

I had a great weekend last weekend. What did I do? NOTHING! It was wonderful!! I scrapbooked a little, but mostly just watched movies and hung out at home. I slept in on Saturday & took in the quiet weekend totally. It has been a long time since I've done that. Typically I feel guilty when I get nothing accomplished on the weekend, but since we've been so busy lately I just indulged. It was nice.

I really don't have much else to blog about. I wish I had something more profound to share, but I don't. I'm off for the afternoon & getting the dishes and laundry done. I took the weekend off on chores, but that's about all my house can stand! ;) Too bad the chores can't do themselves! Wouldn't it be nice to push a button and have it all done?! One of these days!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!

Love you all,
Lesli

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

I hope one of my children will invent that device. Then we will be rich AND neat!!