God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

Quiz

Well, I got this idea from Janice & thought I would give it a try. Have fun! :)


Love you all!!! Hope your weeks are going well.

4 comments:

summer said...

ok, so i only made a 50. i was thrown off by a few things like take a mini-vacation and see family. and natash beddingfield. oh well.

Lesli said...

well, they were probably tricky. i tried not to make it too easy or too hard, but since i know myself, it's hard to judge. thanks for taking it anyway!!

janjanmom said...

I am the biggest loser, 30 is really pitiful...Oh well, it just helps us learn more about each other!!

Lesli said...

well, i probably made it too hard. sorry!! i'll do another easier one sometime. hope you're having fun on your trip!!