Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Ryan and I celebrated Valentine's Day early. We both were off by 1 yesterday, so we decided to make yesterday Valentine's Day instead of today when we'll get home at 5 at the earliest.
It turned out to be a great day. We went up in the Reunion Ball. (I think that's the name of it.) It overlooks downtown. It was really romantic. We stayed up there for a while and talked. It was nice. Then we headed to find a restaurant that would serve us great steaks. We don't go out for steaks often, but we were both really craving a good steak. We ended up at the Texas Land and Cattle restaurant. It was delicious & we didn't have to wait for a seat! So, it was a great date! Thanks Ryan!!
For the record, I have tried to post since the last time, but for some reason it never showed up. Gotta love technology!!
Love you all!
3 comments:
i'm so glad you had a great valentines day. i know we will too, thanks to you guys, john and crysty and scott and tricia!!!! we are so excited we can hardly stand it!!!! thank you so much!
summer
Our pleasure!! We get to play for the weekend! :)
how fun! sounds like a great date. You also need to try Salt Grass next time you get a steak craving...hmmm so good.
Post a Comment