God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She said "snow"!

This morning, I pulled the curtains back over the sliding door & Sydney ran to it. She LOVES to go outside to play...even if it's just on our balcony. Anyway, when she got to the sliding door, she said "snow". I was already walking away. I turned around and said, "Yeah! That's snow!! Good girl!". I was so excited. I didn't really expect her to know what snow was for a while. It was a pretty cool moment in this mommy's morning!

2 comments:

agmwilliams said...

That's great...she's such a cutie! Congrats to your little brother too...that's exciting news!

Amanda

the Kimberlins said...

OH My Gosh!!!! How wonderful! that is so exciting I can't believe that see it talking and said snow! That is absolutely probably not going to be anything my kids recognize being where we live!
Ok, start working on my name now!!! Then she can say it when you pick me up. :) hahaha.