Why are we moving again?? That's what I keep asking myself as I pack. I remind myself each time that we will be in a better place, but this move is not an easy one! Little miss has to help me do everything! I've been letting her help & giving her jobs. She's been doing great with the jobs I give her. Besides the packing & cleaning, Sydney has been quite cranky.
It finally dawned on me this morning that she is probably cranky and clingy because I am packing and we are by far not in a routine. Her nap times and sleep times are the same, but the day-to-day things have changed greatly. That's the part that makes me say, "What in the world was I thinking?!" Hopefully after we get all moved in at the house, she will get back to her normal cheery self.
Well, she's playing quietly in her toy corner, so I better get moving and get a few things accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment