God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Day at the park

Sunday afternoon since it was a little warmer, we decided to head to the local park. We had a great time. Sydney played for 30 minutes & did not want to leave. We decided since it wasn't the warmest day, we probably shouldn't keep her out much longer. Anyway, it was her first time to actually play at a playground. Hope you enjoy the pictures!



3 comments:

agmwilliams said...

Looks like fun...we thought about going over there Sunday afternoon too, but Jake had been under the weather last week. We missed you guys last night...we meet again on Feb. 18th...the theme is Italian! :)

~Amanda

Stephanie said...

looks like a fun day for pictures! missed you HERE Sunday!

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

Those are great pictures. I still remember our first family trip to the park with Rylie. We still try to walk down once a week. In Texas you can normally do that year round :)