God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekend in the Woods


This weekend has been an awesome weekend!!! Besides the cool temperatures & beautiful skies, we were able to be out in nature yesterday a little bit & a lot today!! Yesterday on our way to Louisville, we decided to take a different route. It turned out to be quite a wonderful decision! On the way, we came across Fort Duffield. It is just off the side of the road, and if you aren't paying attention to the road signs you would miss it. Luckily we didn't miss it!! Since we weren't planning on finding this awesome treasure, we weren't properly dressed to hike. We made a pact to go back this afternoon. It was a great hike (parts of the time--the going up part--wasn't that great). It was VERY peaceful and quite scenic. We are just now getting in from our refreshingly relaxing day. Here are a few pictures.

P.S. Happy late 9 month birthday to my baby girl!! Can you believe she's 9 months old already?? I can't.








1 comment:

the Kimberlins said...

I love seeing pictures of ya'll. It makes it feel like you have only been on vacation. Your weekend sounds wonderful, I cannot wait for a break from all of my business, and be done traveling to places, some of which I don't want to be at. Sydney looks beautiful and so big, her smile is great. I can't wait to see ya'll again someday. Love you .