This weekend we are heading to Paducah. Many of you will say, "Surprise, surprise!" But to our defense, we haven't been in a few weeks. This weekend is extra special! We are getting a date night Saturday night. Whoohoo!! We haven't been out, just the two of us, in quite a while. So, I am looking forward to some special alone time with my hubby.
We were originally hoping to go to see Bill Envall (our all-time favorite comedian) in Metropolis that night, but the tickets were sold out before we could get them. :-( Oh well. Since my parents had already agreed to keep Sydney that night, we decided we would still go in & have a night to ourselves. Hopefully we'll laugh as much at the movie as we would have laughed with Bill.
So babe, I'm looking forward to this weekend & I'm looking forward to some time with you. LOVE YOU!!
Also this weekend, Ryan's aunt and uncle will be in. We're hoping to get to see them as well. I've been trying to think the last time we saw them. It might have been before we moved to TX!!! So, we look forward to introducing them to Sydney & getting some time with them.
Of course, we look forward to seeing everyone else. We are so lucky to be so close to family! See you all this weekend!!
3 comments:
You are probably getting ready to start your date as I write this! Whoo hoo! Have fun and I hope to see you in the morning at church!
You don't have to defend going to Paducah. So what if you go every weekend. You never got to do that before. I'm jealous- since my family lives so far away. I hope you had a really fun date. Love, Tricia
i hope you guys had fun. those dates are so precious once babies come along. i have you to thank for a few of ours!! babysitting is such a huge way to bless people with young children. loveyouall,
summer
Post a Comment