Thursday, April 12, 2007
Sweet Potatoes...yum!
Although I don't have pictures of Easter yet...well I have them but have no way of getting them on the computer...I thought I would post a couple of pictures from yesterday. Sydney tried real food for the first time...well as real as it can get for an almost 6 month old! She had sweet potatoes & loved it!! Ryan fed her last night & noticed that she not only likes them, but is eager to eat them. She started opening her mouth before he got the spoon there. I guess anything would taste better than formula & cereal! I use to think that a picture like this was just really gross. Now...it's CUTE! Wow how your world changes after having a child--even the little things change. I can't complain though. I'm loving the changes. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I remember when John Mark was about 7 months old, I tried him on green beans one night and he wolfed down an entire jar! I gave him another... and another... clearly this kids was hungry! 7 jars- can you believe it?? Well, later that night he started tossing his green beans over... and over...and over.. and being new parents, we called our long-suffering pediatrician in the middle of the night, who called in a suppository for him, necessitating a trip to the 24 hour pharmacy. I suppose it's amazing that the child will even eat green beans after that experience. The moral of the story: you really can have too much of a good thing! :-)
That is the absolute cutest picture I've ever seen! You should send it in to the baby food company. She could definitely sell some jars of sweet potatoes! :)
Jenny
now that is ADORABLE!!!! i love pictures like this of first experiences. whether received with this much excitement or shear disappointment, it is so precious to have that experince which will never never again be a first captured for you to treasure in your heart forever. she is so precious!
She is as cute as they come. I noticed you changed your profile to "stay at home Mom" I'm so happy for you! But miss you tons, of course. Love,
Tricia
Post a Comment