God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Today is a happy day. A month or so ago we didn't think we would be in Paducah for Easter. We had planned to & told family at Christmas that we would be. But since we knew that Ryan was getting laid off we thought there wouldn't be a chance for us to be in. Sydney's first Easter & her grandparents wouldn't get to see her. We were sad & trying to figure out how we could make it happen. God knew better. He knew we would be with family today. How awesome is that?! I'm sure he has much bigger issues to deal with, but he dealt with ours.

It has been a good day & good weekend. We head home tonight (only 2 1/2 hours!) It sure beats that 11 hour drive!!

I hope each of you have a great Easter as well. Pictures to come tomorrow.

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

ok, I need pictures! Our Easter went really well too, my dad spent the night with us and went to church with us. John did communion and I read scripture, but it was freezing cold...but don't worry I didn't let that stop me from wearing my sleeveless Easter dress. Love you.

Lesli said...

I know...I promised pictures. We took pictures with the digital camera that I can't find the connector to. As soon as I find it, I will post the pictures! To comfort Crysty & Summer, all three of us wore the same thing we did our last Sunday at PRCC. So, the location of the picture is the only difference. ;-)