For those of you looking for a deep blog...this isn't it. Most of my blogs don't go very deep, but this one definitely won't. If you want to keep reading that's great. If not, it will be considered a "dear diary" entry.
Today can go down as a really bad day. Ryan is working midnights a few days this week. So, he got home as Sydney & I got up. Trying to keep a baby & dog quiet so that he could sleep was not easy at all!!!! Then Sam decided to turn my day into a HORRIBLE day. He peed on a new rug I got. After washing it twice, it still has a yellow stain!!! He threw up on the living room floor...gross!...peed on the kitchen floor, and pulled up some berber carpet in Sydney's room. Talk about a dead dog!!! He is normally a REALLY, REALLY good dog. I'm not sure what has gotten into him, but today he almost saw his last day. If it wasn't for Ryan being home and disciplining him, I think I could have beat him to death...no probably not. BUT I was so mad at him. After dinner tonight Ryan headed out...praying I'm sure that the house is the same with everyone still alive when he returns in the morning!!!
I hate days like this--days when you feel like the world is aiming against you. Ok, so maybe it wasn't the worst day I could possibly have, but it was still frustrating. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day than today. I really need a pick-me-up kind of day...
1 comment:
oh.....don't you just love those days!! that's probably the ultimate reason we don't have our dog anymore. other than the fact that he got really sick when we moved to dallas and hated the city, everytime he barked in that apartment and woke a baby i wanted to detatch a limb from his body!!!!!! i know it sounds horrible, and no, i wouldn't have really done it, but i felt like it a time or two!!! love you and miss you so much!!
summer
Post a Comment