God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Seeing Santa


Friday night Ryan and I took Sydney to see Santa. She did GREAT!! I was worried she would be fussy or even worse, spit up on Santa. She didn't. She just looked up at him & looked around at all the lights. I was so happy. I know she doesn't know the difference, but it was still neat to get the picture. It was a treasured time that I'll never forget.
After visiting Santa, we headed to Bret & Summer's. Along with the Kimberlins, we listened to Christmas music, played Domino's, chatted, & got home at 2 AM!! It was a ton of fun!! Thanks Morris family for having us!! We got pics in front of their tree that I hope to post soon.
I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season!

2 comments:

the Kimberlins said...

It was so fun being with all of you! And it was just as much fun holding your precious little girl! Love you tons.

Sandy said...

Sweet! We have happy memories of spending late nights with our friends when our kids were babies and would sleep anywhere. Fun times...