God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Two months!!

It is so hard to believe that she is already two months old. Yesterday was her two month birthday. What did she get to do?! Get 4 shots!! She handled it just like her momma would--kicking and screaming! But, what else would you expect from an infant?! Her momma...yeah I'm not that bad anymore. :-) I still don't like needles, but at least I don't kick and scream.

The doctor gave her a clean bill of health yesterday. That is a very good thing especially since Ryan and I have both been fighting off colds the last couple of days. We've tried to keep her occupied without picking her up and getting her close to our faces, but sometimes you just have to. So, I praise God that she has been able to stay healthy.

That is about all we have going on right now. Hope you all have a great Thursday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months, baby Sydney!!
Love, Aunt Laura ;)