God has blessed me much more than I could ever deserve. I hope to live my life in complete praise to Him--the One who has given me everything.

Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

This is a picture of the four generations. Crazy! We went in to Paducah for Thanksgiving. It took us 11 hours to get there. The drive wasn't bad at all. Sydney slept almost the whole way there & back. She would wake up when she was hungry, but that was about it.

It was so neat to be in to see our family meet Sydney for the first time. They couldn't get enough of her. I only wish she could look back on these days and see how much they adore her. I know she will know that, but I wish she could see it with my eyes. She would know how deeply she is loved by people who only get to see her every now and then. How amazing family is!

Thanksgiving is a time to look at our lives and take note of what we should be thankful for. I am most thankful for my family--immediate and extended. I am so lucky to have such loving people around me, and I am thankful that my daughter will know such wonderful people.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is great! I saw you at church but I didn't get to visit with you. I'm glad you got to be with your family for the holiday and show off your precious little girl. How fun for everybody!

the Kimberlins said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful trip and got to see your family! I love you and miss you so much at work! I don't have any one like you to talk to.